Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Merry Christmas!

With a scorpion at the Butterfly Garden on Pday

With a python at the Butterfly Garden on Pday

Hey family!

Had a really great week! I loved talking to you guys on the phone. I didn't really get to say good-bye because I ran out of minutes. It was really good and I really enjoyed it! I don't have a whole lot of time to write because we are going to a family home evening tonight in the sister's area. Taytay came down this morning and we had a fun Pday. We went to the Butterfly Garden. It was really fun. Haha.

Well this email is gonna be kinda short. Haha. This week was great, we have a lot of progressing investigators. Yolly is going to be baptized on January 7th and Tatay Carleto should be soon as well as long as everything goes well with his Word of Wisdom.

I love my mission so much. It's the best thing in the world. I love teaching and learning more about our Savior Jesus Christ and I love His gospel and plan for every single one of us. I hope you guys never worry about me. There really isn't any reason to.

I love you guys so much and I hope you have an amazing week! Thank you so much for your support and prayers. I pray for your guys safety and well being every day. Have an amazing week!

Love, Elder Chris Gagnon

No comments:

Post a Comment