Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Monday, February 14, 2011

Week 3 at the MTC continued....

Hey Mom!

Class starts in 15 mins and I still have a bit of time left on the computer. I know I wrote that I was running out of time before, that was because we had to go to the office because Elder Johnson needed an interview for something....Anyways, I just wanted you to ask Justin and Andrew to check their emails, I wrote them a little something. I'm going to find out this week who I can and can't email because I found this new way where I can save a bunch of time sending emails, so I might be able to send more next week. Also, please thank the Glowas again. I got their package of Krispy Kreme Donuts today! Our district will have some tonight! Elder Comish also said that I got sampu (10) letters today which is like, unheard of! I will see who they are from tonight...Anyways, thanks for everything, I miss home sometimes but I'm really doing great!

Mahal kita!

Elder Gagnon

No comments:

Post a Comment